OIL CHANGE SERVICES – GAS AND DIESEL ENGINES
The absolute most important part of preventive maintenance is keeping up with your oil changes on a regular basis. It does not take long for oil to become contaminated with metallic deposits that can wear on your engine. That is why Mt. Pleasant Auto Service Center and your vehicle’s manufacturer, recommend regular oil and filter changes.
Mt. Pleasant Auto Service Center’s engine oil and filter service includes:
- Install new oil filter and replace oil
- Lube chassis – (when applicable)
- Check all filters
- Top off all fluids
- Under car visual inspection
- Check all belts and under the hood components
- Check tire pressure
- Personalized mileage services
Mt. Pleasant Auto Service Center provides three types of Oil Options:
- Conventional Oil – Recommended for most older vehicles, provides adequate engine protection, and the manufacturer recommends oil to be changed per manufacturer’s recommendation.
- Synthetic Blend Oil – Recommended for vehicles 10 years old to new that do not require a full synthetic oil, better engine protection than conventional oil, and the manufacturer recommends oil to be changed per manufacturer’s recommendation.
- Synthetic Oil – Recommended for all imports, best engine protection, and the manufacturer recommends the oil to be changed per manufacturer’s recommendation.
- Diesel Oil – Conventional and synthetic available.
The engine oil supplies lubrication and cooling to necessary components of your vehicle. Engine oil and filters can also keep your engine running smoothly. An oil and filter service from Mt. Pleasant Auto Service Center is the best way to provide your vehicle with preventive maintenance and keep it travel ready.